Integrated Solar Monitoring | O&M | Asset Management
Integrated Solar O&M
Backed by world's first solar ERP Software - ACTIS
(Asset Control Telemetry Information System)
Are you squeezing all the performance out of your solar assets? ACTIS – Rides on SCADA; Puts you on top of Operations
|Integrated O&M services, of Shri Shakti Alternative Energy Ltd, come with a specially-designed technical and management tool in the form of ERP software called ACTIS; for performance monitoring, service management and asset management.
Periodic and preventive maintenance diagnostics (akin to annual Master Health Checkup) is also an integral part of the same. ACTIS provides real-time data analysis and reporting for quick fault handling and deep diagnostics.
Designed on the basis of IEC 61724 standard, ACTIS can operate standalone (in a greenfield project) or alongside existing SCADA and / or performance monitoring systems and enables centralized monitoring over a cloud.
ACTIS has been built by solar EPC and O&M professionals in Alectris, Greece, for their in-house needs to manage solar plants under O&M contracts in the matured European market. ACTIS is used monitor and /or operate more than 500 plants globally on one cloud based platform.
Key value offerings:
- Data Acquisition Hardware (a.k.a SCADA solution)
- Performance Monitoring with high end reporting services-an entire portfolio can be tracked from one screen.
- Asset Management (to track cash flows, insurance, invoices, payments, database with land title deeds, contracts, warranty details, vendor and contractor details.)
- Service and spare parts management
- Operations and Maintenance(O&M)-panel cleaning and perodic diagnostic checks.
- Pre-construction engineering review
- Post construction engineering, performance improvement and revamping of operating solar PV plants (also for acquisition of operating plants)
ACTIS measures all required parameters (including the internet connectivity, UPS and trackers, if any) and the frequency of the logging/ sampling interval is in accordance with IEC 61724 Standard “Photovoltaic system performance monitoring – Guidelines for measurement,data exchange and analysis”.