Solar Engineer (Pumps)
Qualification : (desired skills and experience)
Graduate Engineer (Electrical/Electronics/any relevant field)
We are looking for Engineers to lead teams that work on Solar Water Pumps in various districts of Chhattisgarh and Andhra Pradesh. Should be willing to travel & work in any other remote location.
The candidate will work on Solar Pump installation, performance monitoring & troubleshooting, interaction with State Nodal Agencies/ Manufacturers/ System Integrators/ other stakeholders, coordinating technical & market related activities and reporting to the H.O.
The company be monitoring performance of solar pumps and carry out service under AMCs. Also, it will work on ground water conservation, increase of the farm output and thereby increase in the incomes of the farmers.
Qualification & Experience:
1. The candidates should have experience in the Solar Pumping / Solar PV Energy sector (1-3 years)
2. Diploma / Graduate / Post Graduate in any field
3. Knowledge of the local language & working experience in the local area will get preference
4. Experience in Sales of Agricultural inputs is desirable though not necessary to apply
What you get:
1. A competitive pay package
2. Working opportunity in the innovative projects
3. Working opportunity in other areas of Solar PV sector
4. Chance to make a difference in the Society