SSAEL – A pioneer in the fields of Energy efficiency and Renewable energy
|this is to createxxxxx||The focus of SSAEL has been Clean Energy Projects & Consulting for over a decade. We have executed projects for World Bank, UNIDO, GVEP, kfW, IREDA and were Consultants to RERC (Rajasthan Electricity Regulatory Commission) for determination of tariff for Solar PV power projects during 2009-12.|
||This is just toooooooo|
Resources of Shri Shakti and resources associated with Shri Shakti have
- Conceived, designed and developed the first private solar park of 100MW capacity in Rajasthan on 610acres of land under an MoU dt 20/12/2011 with Government of Rajasthan. All permits, licenses and approvals have been obtained for this solar park including approvals under Section 68 and Section 164 of the Electricity Act for drawing the transmission line and right of way.
- Financial closure for the first private solar park of 100MW capacity with RIICO, an NBFC, for INR 95 million.
- Provided consulting services to RERC during 2009 to 2012 for determining the tariffs for solar PV and solar thermal projects. This exercise was done at a time when there was hardly any information on project costs, technologies, radiation data sets etc.
- Provided consulting services to various International and Indian firms and prepared Bankable DPRs for solar power projects ranging from 5MW to 30MW
- Carried out detailed solar radiation assessment and prepared yield estimation report for a 5MW project in Rajasthan and achieved financial closure on complete non-recourse basis, the first project in India to obtain the same.
- Provided design, engineering, project development, procurement and construction for numerous grid substations of 132KV to 400KV.
- Provided master planning, architectural and engineering services for solar parks, institutional campuses integrated with solar energy and townships with passive solar architecture.